Inspiring Real Hope to Real People
“Sometimes we feel like we are the only one dealing with a particular issue but most commonly many have dealt with similar issues. At ACCC, we are vested in inspring hope to others”.
Our Administrative Team
Billing and Referral Manager
Our Clinical Team
Dr. Edna Chism-Nicholas LCSW-S, LCDC, CPC, PHD
Founder/ Therapist/ Speaker
Lonnie Neal, LPC
Donna Gore, LMSW
Tyjvanna Payne, LPC, LSOTP
Alford Wade, LPC
Gordon "Niel" Climer, LCSW
Shatoya Young, LPC
Vicki Wright, LMSW
Charisse Huey, LCSW
Annice Beck, LCSW
Arletra "AJ" Jackson, BSW, MSW
Public Speaker, Crisis Interventionist, & Mental Health Advocate
- Over 20 years of experience.
- Served as a Community Educator and Public Speaker for Tarrant County schools.
- Bringing awareness to abuse, neglect, and bullying.
- Community mental health for the last 5 years.
- Experience with children and families with a trauma-informed approach.
Use varied approaches including play therapy.
- Trust-Based Relational Intervention (TBRI) Practitioner
Alvin Snorton, LPC
Jerred Preston White, LPC